Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What I am doing to get ready?

Okay, so now that finals are over and Spring Quarter is finished I am finally able to get ready for my trip to Europe! A few weeks ago I ordered a hiking backpack online, that should arrive tomorrow. I purchased comfortable walking shoes and some comfortable dressier shoes. I also have some flip flops to wear in the showers at Harlaxton. I am picking up $100 worth of pounds, and $100 dollars worth of Euros from AAA tomorrow. I loaded my AAA visa, and registered it online. I also bought the plastic bags from AAA to compress all of my stuff. I have laid out all of the clothes that I plan on taking (some new and some old). I have two nice outfits ready to pack to wear for our nicer outings. I have my camera ready, and I packing two additional memory cards so that I can capture my whole European experence on film ( i have also packed several batteries for my camera). I have the essentials soap, shampoo, etc. I also have my rainsuit, a sweatshirt, and a lightweight sweater. I have also packed my plane and tour tickets for Rome. I can't believe that we leave in five days! I couldn't be more excited! This is going to be such a rewarding experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment